Interested in Helping out?
The FNSBA is 100% run by volunteers and we are always looking for help. If you are interested in coaching, field maintenance or even helping out with the concession stand, please contact us.
FNSBA is required by Pennsylvania law to clear all volunteers through three separate background check processes. FNSBA cannot and will not permit any volunteer to coach a baseball or T-Ball team unless the volunteer has completed the the background check process outlined below .
2018 or newer Clearance required for all volunteers
Please turn in a copy of your clearances to one of the executive board members
1. State Police or Pennsylvania Access To Criminal History (PATCH) clearance.
- Possible records can take up to 3 weeks to return results.
- Clear records return within a few days.
2. A Child Abuse Clearance issued by the Department of Public Welfare.
- Clearances can take up to 3 weeks to return.
3. Federal Background Check / Fingerprint
- This is only needed if you haven't lived in PA for the last 10 years.